Saturday 11 April 2015

Reflection on Presentation

Overall, i felt that i had a good presentation. I knew my content well and i did not stuttered. However, some things that i have to take note of will be my body language. I need to realize that I tend to sway from side to side. This is will be distracting to the my target audience. It may be a good way to try to maintain eye contact with all of the them. However, I feel that it may be better if we focus on a few people instead of trying to focus on maintaining eye contact with everyone.
I appreciate the feedbacks as they can help me improve on my presentation skills and allow me to identify my strengths and weaknesses. This way, i will be able to give better presentations and also to help my teammates in future. One last thing that i have to take note of is the frequent use of fillers. This is something that i have to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment